Tuesday, May 13, 2014

INSPIRED | paris on my mind

Strolling down the streets of Paris last fall, cafe after cafe, they all had something in common... colorfully woven, interestingly shaped chairs and great iron base tables with marble tops. I've had a crush on French bistro chairs and marble top tables ever since.










I finally came across a vendor that has lots of chair styles, color customization for the weave, fun table top selections, and even multiple table base options. The real deal! 











The chairs are great inside, too, at a kitchen table or breakfast nook. 






BUT that's not quite in the budget for me right now, so when I was finishing out my new little patio, I opted for a $50 Ikea set that I am loving for the time being. It's just the right size and gives that same quaint bistro feel. Someday I'll get the real thing, but for now, this will do just fine. 





Sarah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails