Wednesday, April 6, 2011

proximity hotel

I had a little hiccup during this week's trip to North Carolina... my phone was lost for 2 days!  Luckily my travel companion let me use her phone to take snapshots of all the FABULOUS FINDS from High Point market.  Stay tuned over the next few days for full vendor reports plus photos.


In the meantime, I have to rave about a little hotel in Greensboro, North Carolina.  The Proximity Hotel is not only one of the coolest that I have visited, it is also LEED certified (GREENsboro!) and has one of the best restaurants in NC, Print Works Bistro.  The excitement continued for this market hot-spot when I had my own little celebrity designer sighting... the super suave THOM FILICIA.


Enjoy these photos of the amazing interior design, and if you happen to find yourself in the vicinity, book a night at The Proximity!!!


 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails