Sunday, July 10, 2011

vendor highlight | artist andrea costa

While updating our library of vendors this weekend, JMI came across Lacefield Designs... and the talented Atlanta artist Andrea Costa.


Lacefield Designs is a home accessory line that focuses on high quality, artisanal products with a hand crafted feel.  A peek at their collection of pillows and textiles...





While exploring their website we were reminded of an incredible artist whose work caught our eye at both Round Top and High Point.  Andrea Costa creates hauntingly beautiful original oil paintings that I would LOVE to see in my own house, and of course in a client's abode as well.  Hopefully I can obtain a few for the shop, and maybe take one home with me!  Her collections of paintings below have just been added to THE VAULT (my personal home wish-list).  Perfectly serene for a bedroom or study....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails