Monday, December 20, 2010

wrap it up!

The halls are decked, lights are up, and holiday cards from friends and family are on display.  Christmas is around the corner and there is just one thing left to do, WRAP ALL THOSE GIFTS!

Let me share my gift-wrapping philosophy:  keep it simple.  Pick a theme and go with it.  This year I wrapped all of my gifts in a simple, natural kraft paper.  After a quick trip to my favorite wholesale supply shop, I adorned the simple boxes with chartreuse and aubergine ribbon, and attached small decorative objects like glittered butterflies and sleigh bells.






The key to fabulous looking gifts with little work, don't make it more complicated than it has to be.  Simple colors, objects, and ideas will make for quick and painless gift wrapping and keep the focus on the joys of gift giving.

Some inspiring ideas... 

"MOSS BERRIES"





"SILVER & GOLD"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails