Tuesday, September 17, 2013

INSPIRED | traveling tuesdays

Hello friends, 

     Last week I had the chance to explore Paris and Barcelona. So for the next few weeks, be prepared to walk with me through these fabulous cities. The colors, the food, the architecture - inspiration around every corner.

     My last day in Paris, I took a quick train ride outside of the city to Versailles. Oh my goodness. Talk about opulent. The ceilings were unbelievable. I couldn't stop looking up. 

  






     So what's going on with your ceilings? Probably nothing as ornate as Versailles, but ceilings should not be forgotten. Ceilings are a great opportunity to add architectural interest, color, or pattern. 





Don't just look out, look up, 

Sarah T.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails