Friday, August 30, 2013

INSPIRED | celebrity closets


What girl does not dream of a magnificent walk in closet? I could drool over these beauties all day. Forget the kitchens, dining rooms, and beautiful furnishings- closets are often the most lavish room in a celebrity’s home. I am slightly obsessed with these wonderful spaces and am now extremely inspired to create a walk in closet of my own.
 Take a peek into a few celebrity closets below.


Tory Burch


Ralph Lauren


Eva Longoria


Khloe Kardashian



Khloe Kardashian's Shoe Closet 



Kourtney Kardashian 


Nate Berkus



Celerie Kimble


Kelly Wearstler



Don't be afraid to spice up your own closet. Here's how:

Add a chandelier or pendant lighting


Add a rug and accessories


and maximize your space with storage






Until next week, 
Mallory 





1 comment:

  1. I'd had someone say, 'You'll enjoy being with melissa rauch nude for a week, and you'll never enjoy it again'. But I don't think I ever had that week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails