Monday, June 10, 2013

COMPANY BIO | marcie beaty

Marcie Beaty | Marketing & Public Relations


Hello Everyone!  Per my brief introduction from last Monday’s blog, I would like to formally introduce myself to you as Marcie Beaty.  My role at Jessica McIntyre Interiors is in the Marketing & PR department where I assist in the creation and distribution of marketing materials & company PR.  Oh! Did I mention that I am also the “social media” guru?  Although I am new to the world of Interior Design, I am catching up on the lingo and love learning more about design every day.

I grew up in Amarillo, Texas and attended Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona where I majored in Communications/Marketing with a Minor in Public Relations.  I was a member of the women’s college golf team during those four years and still enjoy playing a round or two on the weekends.  I am happy to call Fort Worth my new “home” and enjoy being a newlywed with my husband, Brett.


Shop/Office: 817.275.7878
Mobile: 817.707.9823

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails